I’m super excited and honored, Delightfully Impatient has been nominated for the Liebster Award by Jeeyoung of Simply Every.
Jeeyoung has a great lifestyle blog all about that mom life and her take on mom fashion, she has a husband and two adorable little boys. We were following each other on Instagram, since then we’ve connected and it’s been great getting know a fellow blogger mom. Go check out Simply Every you won’t be disappointed.
The Liebster Award is an online recognition given to new bloggers by fellow bloggers for enjoying and valuing their work. It is meant to highlight and credit new up and coming blogs within our community.
Once you are nominated you:
- Thank and give recognition to the blog that nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
- Tell readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award next.
- Give your new nominees questions to answer about themselves when they post their nomination.
Now let’s get this party started!
11 Random Facts about myself
- If you make me choose between a sweet or salt snack I’m always going to be the salty snack.
- As much as I love my name it is super common, I bet at least one of you reading this is an Amanda too.
- I’ve moved 12 times in my life and that doesn’t count just moving from one side of town to the other because then there would be more.
- I’m not really a dog person even though I have a dog, I love her but don’t ask me to pet or love on your dog not happening.
- I like to have short nails, I use to bite them but kicked that habit but still prefer them short
- Speaking of my name my mom always tells me I was supposed to be Brianne Noel until after I was born then my dad wanted Mandy and Mandy is short for Amanda so ya!
- When I’m sitting in a room with nothing to do I randomly count similar objects, weird I know.
- I’m terrified of height and don’t like planes, I get on one because I have to but can’t wait to get off.
- Long story short my husband had to re-teach me how to drive. (maybe I’ll write a post about it.)
- I love to listen to music when I’m getting ready for the day and /or cleaning the house.
- I hate putting away dishes out of the washer, I will hand wash dishes to avoid this.
Now for the fun part, the questions Jeeyoung asked me
If you could eat anything right now at this very moment, what would it be?
Tacos, yep tacos
What do you like blogging about the most?
I like blogging about everything in my life that’s why I choose lifestyle so I can write about mom hood, fashion, and makeup.
Would you want to be famous, if so, in what way?
Sure, I’d be famous for being me! (LOL)
When is the last time you sang out loud? What song?
That’s an easy one! Just now with my Emily, The mickey mouse song….Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog! Ugh
For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
MY LITTLE FAMILY!
What do you value most in a friendship?
That’s a tough question, I value all my friendships in different ways. I guess in the end I cherish the friends that always believe in me and let me be myself.
What is your favorite feature about yourself?
I’m not sure if this question is about a physical or personality feature, either way its hard to answer so I just asked the hub’s what is his favorite feature of mine and he without hesitation said “your butt”.
What’s your favorite color?
What would be your dream vacation?
Honestly any awesome resort destination, unlimited funds with my family and make it unforgettable.
What is your favorite blog post?
Probably my make up video, it was something fun and new for me.
What is your most treasured memory?
The day my husband meant our daughter Emily for the first time after a deployment when she was 6 months old.
Bloggers I have chosen to nominate:
These are all lovely ladies that I’ve been honored to meet and get to know more about everyday. I truly enjoy following each of them regularly. Each amazing woman in their own unique way and I encourage you to follow them as well.
Ladies my (random) questions for you are:
- Why did you decide to write your blog?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What’s your favorite thing to do to relax?
- What is your favorite blog post you have written?
- How did you choose the name of your blog?
- What advice would you give another new blogger?
- What do you envision for your blog one year from now?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Cat or Dog?
- What’s the mostly delicious food you’ve ever eaten?
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Thanks for reading!